IIMAGS Nano Glass/Acrylic Aquarium Scrubber
Introducing the world’s first Universal “Penny Size” Aquarium Magnetic Scrubber, the IIMAGS™ Nano! Perfect for our MicroTank® owners or Nano tanks with (Glass/Acrylic) thickness of 1/4″ (6mm) or thinner. The IIMAGS™ Nano featured a compact 3/4″ (20mm) scrubber (wet side) and a 7/8″ (22mm) innovative knurled handle for extra grip. The small profile scrubber is perfect for getting into hard to reach areas and corners, especially for Micro and Pico tanks under 10 gallons.
- Suitable for mild film/hair algae and detritus.
- Double sealed scrubber for 200% waterproof capability. RUST-FREE Forever!
- Powerful State-of-the-Art Waterproof Magnets (both sides).
- Innovative Knurled Handle for extra trip.
- Micro Coarse Pad (scrubber side) suitable for both Glass/Acrylic.
- Soft Felt Pad (handle side) for smooth movement and scratch protection.
- *NOT suitable for deep scratches, dense coraline algae, thick green film/hair algae.
- Wet Side: 3/4″ (20mm) x 3/8″ (10mm)
- Handle Side: 7/8″ (22mm) x 7/16″ (11mm)
- Max Glass/Acrylic Thickness: <= 1/4″ (~6mm)
- Proudly Made in Texas