Oceanbox Designs™ Reef Conversion Kit is an All-In-One (AIO) Filtration Insert designed to convert a standard glass tank into a Reef-Ready tank. This is a perfect add-on solution for beginner to advance hobbyist who’s looking into setting up a Nano Reef system without the need to get involved in complicated drilling, plumbing, and sump filtration. Our AIO Insert Kit can be simply “DIY” installed and secured into your tank using “aquarium safe” silicone, add a return pump of adequate flow and you’re good to go!
Oceanbox Designs™ AIO Kit provides highly efficient internal filtration by forcing water through specifically designed modular media racks and baffles system. The multi-stage modular media racks allow you to run different filter media such as filter pad, carbon, purigen, phosguard, ect keeping your tank clean and your salty critters happy. A huge advantage of having an AIO system is the ability to run and hide essential equipment from view such as heater, auto-top-off sensor, temperature probe, and even a small skimmer or reactor if space is allowed.
- Convert AquaMaxx Tank to an All-In-One Reef-Ready Tank.
- Designed for Peninsula or Corner install.
- Multi-Stage Modular Media Racks.
- Multi-Stage Filtration Chambers.
- DIY Install Using “Aquarium Safe” Silicone.
- Premium Craftsmanship.
- Hand-Crafted In The USA!
- AquaMaxx 12L / 22L.
Skimmer compatibility (without AIO cover):
- For 12G Long: MAME (with Auto-top-off system).
- For 22G Long: MAME, Aquaticlife Mini 115 (with Auto-top-off system).
- Premium AIO Insert.
- 2x Modular Media Racks (for 12L)
- 3x Modular Media Racks (for 22L).
- Outflow Kit: Adjustable Flare Nozzle, Plumbing Fittings, 1/2″ Flex Tubing.
- AIO Cover With Cut-Out To Run Equipment Cables.
What you need to provide:
- Aquarium Safe Silicone.
- Eheim Compact 600 Pump.