Oceanbox Designs™ Refractometer for Saltwater Reef Tank Salinity Level
A refractometer is an essential tool to a successful reef aquarium to pinpoint the accuracy of the salinity (saltwater) level. In a reef tank, the required salinity is 1.025-1.026sg.
- Used to measure the salinity and specific gravity of saltwater.
- Sturdy and light weighted aluminium body.
- Superior quality rubber grip.
- High quality and accurate testing result.
- Can be easily calibrated with a mini-screw driver.
- Automatic temperature compensation (ATC).
- Easy to use, included convenient carrying case.
- Size(approx): 195 x 40mm
- Measure Range: 0-100%(0-10%)
- Accuracy: 0.001sg(1%)
- Salinity Proportion: 1.000-1.070sg