Oceanbox Designs™ Reef Conversion Kit for Standard 20G Long
Oceanbox Designs™ Reef Conversion Kit is an All-In-One (AIO) Filtration Insert designed to convert a standard glass tank into an AIO Reef Aquarium. This is a perfect add-on solution for beginner to advance hobbyist who’s looking into setting up a Nano Reef system without the need to get involved in complicated drilling, plumbing, and sump filtration. Our AIO Insert Kit can be simply “DIY” installed and secured into your tank using “aquarium safe” silicone, add a return pump of adequate flow (160-200GPH) and you’re ready to reef!
What is an AIO filter?
An AIO filter provides highly efficient in-tank filtration by forcing water through specifically designed modular media racks and baffles system. The multi-stage modular media racks allow you to run different filter media such as filter pad, carbon, purigen, phosguard, ect keeping your tank clean and your salty critters happy. A huge advantage of having an AIO system is the ability to run and hide essential equipment from view such as a heater, skimmer, auto top-off, temperature probe, etc. To simply put, think of it as a mini sump within your tank.
- Convert Standard 20G Long Tank to Reef-Ready AIO Tank.
- Multi-stage Modular Media Racks.
- Multi-stage Filtration Chambers.
- DIY install using “aquarium safe” Silicone.
- ReefBuiders.com featured.
- Premium craftsmanship with CNC laser.
- Hand-Crafted in the USA!
- Standard Aqueon 20L (11-13/16″ inside width).
Skimmer compatibility (without AIO cover):
- MAME Skimmer, Aquaticlife Mini 115, Tunze 9001.
- Premium AIO Insert.
- 3 Modular Media Racks.
- Outflow Kit: Loc-Line Adjustable Flare Nozzle, Plumbing Fittings, 1/2″ Flex Tubing.
Optional AIO Cover:
- AIO cover with cut-out to run equipment cables.
What you need to provide:
- Aqueon 20L Tank.
- Aquarium Safe Silicone.
- Eheim Compact 600 Pump.