- We accept all major credit card payments via Stripe or PayPal secured payment services. Credit information is never stored on our website.
- By law, we’re required to collect sales tax in Texas & California and other taxes subjected states.
- All sensitive data is encrypted through our secure checkout process (look for the “lock icon” in the link).
- Shipping cost are calculated during checkout or in shopping cart which included handling and packaging fees.
- For your security, shipping address cannot be changed once an order is placed. If you need to change shipping address for an “unshipped” order, please place a new order and contact us to cancel the existing order.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
- We ship 2-3 times a week for in-stock items. Backorder and Built-to-order products will have a lead time of 2-3 weeks or as stated under “Availability”
- In some situation order processing time may be extended for quality assurance. We will inform you via email if such situation should arise.
- For international shipping, import taxes are not included in the item pricing or shipping. You may be subject to these charges by the law of your country.
- Import duty and taxes are normally collected by the shipping carrier upon delivery imposed by your country’s taxes law – Do not confuse them for additional shipping charges by us. These fees are usually paid to custom authorities in your country and not OceanboxDesigns.com
- Some products may be excluded for international shipping at our sole discretion.
- Paid order may be cancelled if it has not been processed or shipped yet.
- All cancelled orders will incur a 3.3% (4.3% for international) payment processing fees deduction as we don’t receive a refund from our payment gateway provider. Store credit can be requested to be issued in full to avoid this deduction.
- If your order is cancelled due to a problem on our part (out of stock or can’t be fulfilled), you’ll receive a full refund with no deduction.
RETURNS AND REFUND:
- We will accept returns on “New & Unopened” items or items with major workmanship mistakes on our part, this is extremely rare.
- Refund will incur a 3.3% (4.3% for international) payment processing and outbound shipping deduction. Outbound shipping are costs we incur to ship your order to you.
- Items returned to us that is “NOT DEFECTIVE” due to “refused packages” or “undeliverable” will subject to a 20% deduction from refund which cover your order payment processing fees, outbound shipping/handling, repackaging, inventory management, and other costs we incur to accept the product back.
- When returning items, you are responsible for getting your items back to us in the original (or said) condition, to ensure no further deduction incur.
- All returns must be arrived back to us within 30 days from original shipment.