Most frequently asked questions and answers
- We ship in-stock items within 2-3 days. Backorder and built-to-order items generally have a ~2-3 weeks lead time.
- Typical transit time from dispatched date is 3-5 working days for USPS First-Class Mail and Ground shipping, and 2-3 working days for USPS Priority Mail®.
- Shipping/handling costs will be calculated at checkout or in-cart. You can see your total costs by entering your address information after adding your item(s) to cart.
- We also offer FREE standard shipping for orders over $175 within the continental U.S.
You may cancel an order that has not been processed or shipped yet. Your refund will subject to a 3% payment transaction fees deduction as this fees won't be refunded to us from our payment processing services. You may request to have full store credit issued to avoid this deduction. See our Store Policies for terms of service.
- If your package is still in transit but taking longer than the expected delivery date, delays can happen due to a mis-route or other security clearance, please be patient and give it some more time to arrive.
- If your package tracking said "Delivered" but you haven't received it for some reason, we suggest contacting a post master at your local US Post Office to find out of any possible delivery mistakes. Typically from our shipping experience, this can only happen if the carrier personally made a mistake and delivered it to the wrong house (a neighbor's or another house down the same road). We also highly suggest a "friendly" personal search at least a few houses down the road and see if anyone had received your package in error.
- Please keep in mind that once we handed our packages over to a shipping courier, we are released of all control over the delivery process at the courier's sole discretion.
- We ship to a few select countries across the globe, if you see your country during checkout "drop-down" list, then we can ship there.
- Due to the Covid-19 crisis, USPS delivery service disruption has incurred in most countries, please expect delays and much longer delivery time than usual if you opted for this option. We highly recommend choosing DHL Express for guaranteed delivery service with less possibility of delays.
Thank you for considering our product and service but unfortunately we don't do any custom commissioned works at this time.