IIMAGS Nano Glass/Acrylic Magnetic Aquarium Scrubber
- Acrylic/glass safe magnetic aquarium scrubber.
- Penny-sized scrubber with knurled handle for ease of maneuver.
- Superior waterproof magnets (both sides).
- Micro-coarse pad keeps most sand out, minimizing scratch.
- Premium felt pad for smooth motion, minimizing friction.
- Strong magnet strength for up to 1/4″ glass.
- Perfect for micro, pico, nano, bowl and round aquariums.
IIMAGS Nano Glass/Acrylic Aquarium Scrubber
Penny Size. Rust-Free Guaranteed.
Introducing the world's smallest premium aquarium magnetic scrubber, the IIMAGS™ Nano! Perfect for MicroTank® owners or small tanks with (Glass/Acrylic) thickness up to 1/4″ (6mm). The “Penny Size” scrubber featured a compact 3/4″ (20mm) scrubber (wet side) and a 7/8″ (22mm) handle (dry size). The IIMAGS's knurled handle provides added grip for easy handling. This compact scrubber will fit into hard-to-reach corners and areas, especially for tanks under 10 gallons.
- Suitable for removing mild film/hair algae and detritus.
- Double sealed scrubber for 200% waterproof capability.
- Powerful State-of-the-Art Waterproof Magnets (both sides).
- Innovative Knurled Grip Handle for ease of maneuver.
- Micro Coarse Pad (scrubber side) suitable for both Glass/Acrylic.
- Soft Felt Pad (handle side) for smooth movement and scratch protection.
- *Not suitable for deep scratches, dense coralline algae, thick green film/hair algae.
- Wet Side: 3/4″ (20mm) x 3/8″ (10mm)
- Handle Side: 7/8″ (22mm) x 7/16″ (11mm)
- Max Glass/Acrylic Thickness: <= 1/4″ (~6mm)
- Proudly Made in Texas
- MAGNETS SAFETY