IIMAGS Nano Glass/Acrylic Magnetic Aquarium Scrubber
- Acrylic/glass safe magnetic aquarium scrubber.
- Penny-sized scrubber with knurled handle for ease of maneuver.
- Superior waterproof magnets (both sides).
- Micro-coarse pad keeps most sand out, minimizing scratch.
- Premium felt pad for smooth motion, minimizing friction.
- Strong magnet strength for up to 1/4″ glass.
- Perfect for micro, pico, nano, bowl and round aquariums.
IIMAGS Nano Glass/Acrylic Aquarium Scrubber
Penny Size. Rust-Free Guaranteed.
Introducing the world's smallest premium aquarium magnetic scrubber, the IIMAGS™ Nano! Perfect for MicroTank® owners or small tanks with (Glass/Acrylic) thickness up to 1/4″ (6mm). The “Penny Size” scrubber featured a compact 3/4″ (20mm) scrubber (wet side) and a 7/8″ (22mm) handle (dry size). The IIMAGS's knurled handle provides added grip for easy handling. This compact scrubber will fit into hard-to-reach corners and areas, especially for tanks under 10 gallons.
- Suitable for removing mild film/hair algae and detritus.
- Double sealed scrubber for 200% waterproof capability.
- Powerful State-of-the-Art Waterproof Magnets (both sides).
- Innovative Knurled Grip Handle for ease of maneuver.
- Micro Coarse Pad (scrubber side) suitable for both Glass/Acrylic.
- Soft Felt Pad (handle side) for smooth movement and scratch protection.
- *Not suitable for deep scratches, dense coralline algae, thick green film/hair algae.
- Wet Side: 3/4″ (20mm) x 3/8″ (10mm)
- Handle Side: 7/8″ (22mm) x 7/16″ (11mm)
- Max Glass/Acrylic Thickness: <= 1/4″ (~6mm)
- Proudly Made in Texas
- MAGNETS SAFETY
Great little scrub.
Best nano scrubber I have found out there. As soon as it’s back in stock, I’m ordering more!
Thanks Dylan! Fantastic to hear that! We’re very particular on the quality/design of our products. There are many claimed to work on both glass and acrylic but some still scratch acrylic, after a ton of testing we have found a balance of the right materials to achieved this. On top of that, we took our design to the next level with the knurled handle and sleek aesthetic profile. I’m glad to hear it is working great for you!
This magnet scrapper is a perfect compliment to the P-1G, matching the color scheme and being small enough to get into all the necessary areas. Would buy again!
Thank you so much! There aren’t any scrubber out there that would be acrylic-safe in such a small size, even one that claimed to work for acrylic we found it’s still too rough and will scratch acrylic. There is a fine balance between using the right material as well as the amount of force of the magnets coupled that makes it so.
Works perfect. May order one more for my 22G
I love this thing! It’s small, so it doesn’t take up much space on my little nano tank, but it does a wonderful job cleaning the glass! Well made and has worked very well for the last week or so that I’ve had it. Easily scrapes off the beginnings of coraline algae, and anything else growing on the glass.