Nano Aquarium Auto Top Off System MT-360P
The MT-360P is a compact Auto Top Off system for all sizes of freshwater and marine aquariums. Combining the optical auto refilling sensor and an anti-overfilling sensor in one unit, along with integrated QST v2.0, ETFT, and AFT algorithm, the MT-360P precisely keeps the water level in right position and provides real-time protection against any failure and abnormality. The MT-360P keeps a consistent salinity level better than you can manually and saves you from this annoying task.
- Compact size – the entire optical sensor unit ONLY 0.8 inches diameter. The unit works on rimmed and rimless tanks, and as well as sump tanks. The dual precision optical sensors are 0.1 cm apart, which enables it to monitor the level fluctuation precisely (less than 0.6cm difference)
- New and Improved Features – Upgraded ETFT (Extended Time Filling Technology), AFT (Anti-fluctuation Technology), and QST 2.0 (Quick Security Technology). With all these new upgrades combined, our ATOs are far superior and safer. ETFT recognizes your tank size after it first initialized. Working alongside the ETFT, the AFT will be able to decide how long it takes to refill your tank without over-filling it when the QST alarm is triggered.
- QST 2.0 provides real-time protection against overfilling and pump dry run. The controller will give a visual alert and stop the pump immediately when it senses a refilling time more than 6 times longer than the time calculated by ETFT. QST can detect a malfunction of the sensor/controller or even an empty reservoir. In version 2.0 we incorporate ETFT feature and not relying on first filling time from version 1. Flooding barely happens when following the instructions carefully.
- Everything you need is included in the package. Powerful magnet supports 15mm thick glass wall. Check valve prevents water from back flowing from the tank. Hose holder allows you easily secure the tubing. Powerful 70gph water pump can lift water up to 2.5 m high.
- WARRANTY – 90 days warranty covers ATO controller, refilling pump, power adapter
- Power: AC 100-240V/50-60 Hz input, DC 12V/1A output.
- Power cable length: 6ft (180 cm)
- Sensor precision: 1mm
- Pump head: 8.2 feet (250 cm)
- Pump flowrate: 74 GPH (280 LPH) Max
- Mounting Wall Thickness: 15mm Max
- Length of Cable between Sensor and Controller: 6ft (150 cm)
- Tubing: 6ft (180cm), 7mm inner diameter.