GLO HolyGrail FrArt-Rack Magnetic Frag Rack – Oceanbox Designs
Ship within 2-5 business days.
- Extremely sleek and streamlined artistic profile.
- Interlaced UV reactive acrylics accent that glow under UV/Blue/Purple lights.
- Zero-Rust ICP- Tested waterproof magnetic mount system (internal/external).
- Super strong magnets support up to 1/2″ thick glass.
- Fully submersible exterior magnets means unlimited mounting options (overflow box, AIO wall, sump baffles)
- Single magnets bar for ease of maneuver (no hands in tank to move the rack for glass cleaning)
- 1/8″ offset from aquarium wall to reduce detritus build up.
- Precision CNC laser cuts with high quality cast acrylic.
- Designed and Hand-crafted in Texas, USA.
- Size: 8 Frags
- Dimensions: 8″L x 1-3/16″W x 1.5″H
- Compatible Frag Plugs: <= 1/2″ Stem, <= 3/4″ Crown
- Tank Glass Thickness: <= 1/2″ (12mm)
- ⚠️ MAGNETS SAFETY
- 1x Magnetic Frag Rack
- 1x Exterior Magnets Bar
The first of its kind, it's a FrArt Rack!
Introducing our new GLO HolyGrail FrArt-Rack Magnetic Frag Rack – Oceanbox Designs. One of our most complex design frag rack ever made and the first of its kind (on the planet) aims to elevate aesthetic and sleekness to another level. It's no longer a frag rack, it's art, and so it is a FrArt Rack!
The GLO™ HolyGrail FrArt-Rack™ was built at the heart of our passion, meticulously crafted and interlaced all of our brightest fluorescent acrylics into a one retroactive and UV reactive accent. The UV reactive accent will glow brightly under UV lights or strong blue and purple spectrum from most reef lightings giving it an awesome radioactive appearance.
Ever been skeptical of magnetic products being rusted in your tank? Have no fear! Our Zero-Rust Magnets are fully waterproof and have been independently ICP-Tested for long term use. Our magnetic products have been in used for years by many reefers. Over the years, we have developed a definite proprietary method to maximize our waterproofing capability of magnetic mounting system inside out.
View this post on Instagram