Magnetic Anemone’s Den (Shroom Box) V2 Full System – Oceanbox Designs
Oceanbox Designs® Magnetic Anemone’s Den V2 is a versatile housing typically used to acclimate new mushroom coral or small (baby) anemones before they get released into your display tank. For soft corals such as mushroom and leather corals, it’s a neat way to allow them to attach to a piece of rubble rock before gluing them into your rockscape. If you want to be improvised, it can also be used as a frozen food defroster or temporarily separate a small aggressive fish or other critters from wrecking havoc unintentionally.
What's new in V2?
- New super sleek magnetic mount system can hold up to 3/8″ (9.5mm) thick glass with a single external magnet block.
- “X-shape” external magnet design for ease of handling while installing or detaching from the aquarium's panel.
- All visible edges are hand-polished to museum quality to top the final touch.
- Configure your detachable lid for a fully enclosed housing, available in 4 colors.
- Our innovative friction hinge design allow the lid to stay in place for a brief moment at any position below 90 degree, will “NOT” drop down instantly.
- High quality craftsmanship.
- Single Block Magnetic Mount with Injection Molded Internal Magnets.
- Both sides of our magnetic mount are 100% Waterproof and Reef-Safe to fully submerge.
- Wave shape slits to allow more natural pass-through flow but won't allow the critter(s) to escape.
- Solid bottom allows you to add a thin layer of sand bed for anemones.
- Precision CNC laser cuts with cell cast acrylic.
- Museum quality hand-polished edges.
- Dimensions: MICRO – 80x80x80mm | MINI – 100x100x100mm
- Hand-crafted in Texas, USA.
Featured Video (Original V1):
0 of 0 reviews
Sorry, no reviews match your current selections